SGAR-CSI are two companies formed by the automation and professionals with a clear orientation towards quality, service and seeking the satisfaction of our customers.
SGAR was founded in 2001 initially consisted of a small technical team with extensive experience. Eventually
SGAR has evolved and grown in scope of activities and workload, and to give good service, have been formed different teams to give this evolution cavity.
We aim is to be references in Europe, and be always updated on the latest technologies to ensure greater competitiveness in this market.
The CSI company consisting of a team of people with benefits aimed at a group of clients of a local area was formed in 2008, and thus provide a more accessible service according to the demands of our customers.
Our experience is divided into the following areas:
Work planning, recruitment, promotion, organization and management of resources in order to complete all the work required to develop a project and meet the scope, within time limits, and defined cost.
Development services, execution and implementation of projects for industrial automation.
OLP Y VIRTUAL COMISSIONING
From 3D mechanical models, we generate cinematic needed to accurately simulate processes off-line. From here, you can make from studies of accessibility to the generation of program code to load in the robot controller.
NUMBER OF PROJECTS IN 2015: 122
NUMBER OF TECHNICAL OWN: 52
MANAGER: Carlos Pons
Some of our clients in this sector are:
The activity SGAR, S.L. considers meet the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001 is: Development and implementation of automation projects in industrial and infrastructure environments. The policy statement includes as guidelines:
1. Commitment to meet the requirements, and explicit and implicit requirements of our customers and regulatory expectations.
2. Spread at all levels of our structure the objectives and quality criteria.
3. Implement quality indicators and track progress level thereof, so that allows us to know and ensure product quality and level desired by our client.
4. Ensure that working conditions are optimal by assessing the risks that may occur in the process, eliminating as much as possible and reducing them evaluated.
5. Develop programs aimed at better qualification of our employees continuous training, involving all staff in achieving all the objectives set out in this document.
6. Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities in the Company.
7. Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Directorate makes this accessible policy and makes available to its customers, all employees, suppliers and the general public. Policy is kept current through periodic reviews, coinciding with the system reviews by the management in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In that sense the direction provides and will provide all the human and financial resources, technical resources needed to achieve the objectives and goals established and regularly scheduled.